2. Using the archive utility, extract the 3 files directory to your USB root folder of flash drive. (USB stick must be FAT or FAT32 formatted). 3. Disconnect USB memory stick from the computer. 4. Connect USB memory stick (containing the software update) to the USB connector on the TV.
5. Ensure TV is Power Off (AC mains off). Unplug the power cable.
6. Press and hold the power button on the power key on TV, then insert the power cable into AC IN connector on the back of the TV.
7. Wait for 10 seconds until you see that the IR LED of power indicator on the front of TV starts blinking, thereafter you can release the power button.
8. After about 2 minutes, the IR LED of power indicator will stop blinking completely. (Then IR LED will be switched off) 9. Remove the USB memory stick from the TV. 10. Unplug the power cable, then plug in the power cable back. 11. TV is switched on that means software upgrades successfully; otherwise, please i. Redo step 5 to step 10. ii. Check if the USB memory stick is formatted correct and there are no other files/folders on the stick. iii. Use another USB stick (different brand). Some USB devices are not detected by the TV in this low level
Добавлять комментарии могут только зарегистрированные пользователи. [ Регистрация | Вход ]