Ремонт бытовой техники и электроники

Меню +


Casio Celviano AP-450
  battaglia01

Автор темы
#1
Мои познания в ремонте данного вида техники: Любитель (делаю только для себя)
Наличие схемы: No

Hello everyone,

First, sorry for speaking in English - I don't speak Russian. I will try to be clear and maybe we can use Google Translate. I will put important points in bold, which will hopefully make it easier to translate.

I have a Casio Celviano AP-450 keyboard that has a strange problem. With the piano sound, and only with the piano sound, when I play many notes at once, it has a "clicking" sound, particularly if the right sustain pedal is played.

This seems to be a well-known problem in all of the AP series pianos caused by an earlier version of the firmware. For instance, these user have the same problem with the AP-650:
- https://remont-aud.net/forum/106-88794-744366-16-1606991085 "Всем привет. Имею Casio AP-650M BK main M920-MDA1 B No.1 с характерной проблемой серий px750 и ap650 - треск в динамиках при игре с зажатой правой педалью. Я так понимаю проблема либо с флешкой либо с прошивкой на ней, ибо треск только в режимах с несколькими слоями сэмплов(grand piano)."
- https://remont-aud.net/forum/106-88794-706310-16-1590692635 "valter69, Привет. Спасибо за дамп, с ней выбор режимов есть!!!! но при нажатии клавиш правой стороны есть посторонний реверберирующий громкий звук. Об этом дефекте звука вы писали? Скиньте на пробу рабочую прошивку для PX-750."
- https://remont-aud.net/forum/106-88794-706341-16-1590720835 "Доброго времени суток. Да именно об этом . Это была характерная неисправность на этой плате."

Many different Casio models use the "M920-MDA1" board - AP, PX, etc - but they all have different firmware.

What I need is an updated firmware dump for the AP-450. My piano only has version 1.01 and I need something newer, like 1.05 or better.

I see that someone has uploaded a firmware dump for the AP-650: https://remont-aud.net/dump....?lusf9E

However, I think that the AP-450 will not work with the AP-650 firmware dump. This user "VLA" posted how the AP-650 firmware dump did not work for the AP-250: https://remont-aud.net/forum/106-88794-705719-16-1590496867 ("Привет! Прошил дампом с форума AP-650 - аппарат ожил, вкл и выкл кнопкой есть, клавиши отрабатывают, а вот при нажатии любой кнопки режимов включается только метроном. Нужна родная прошивка....")

Is updated AP-450 firmware available anywhere?
[12.03.2021, 16:43]


[ Новые сообщения на форуме ]

Форма входа
Логин:
Пароль:

Полная версия страницы

конфиденциальность | условия

⇧
⇩