Ремонт бытовой техники и электроники

Меню +


Sony KDL-37EX402 (шасси: AZ1)
  kamakura

Автор темы
#1
Мои познания в ремонте данного вида техники: Любитель
Наличие схемы: https://elektrotanya.com/showres....at2=all

Состав аппарата.
Sony KDL-37EX402 -


Текст сообщения:

Hello

The TV does not show any sign of life , I started the troubleshoot as this , no power Led, no reaction when pressing the power button.
There is the link to the schema below. The power supply works fine, but the processor never orders the main power to start by the POWER_ON pin.
https://elektrotanya.com/showres....amp;...

I checked the Power coming out from the power supply, the 3.3V_standby is correct and steady, then I checked the 1.2V_standby produced by IC6001 which Is good as well.

So I decided to control the main IC , IC4000 , it has the correct oscillation on the Xtal. The reset circuit is working. Then I am now blocked there.

I then decided to check the keyboard , but the power button is powered and works fine also. No power is going to control any of the 4 front LEDs.

I start to have some doubts about the NAND chip firmware or the eeprom. Perhaps a good bet to try flashing it.

Thank you for your help
[24.01.2025, 19:16]
  kamakura

Автор темы
#2
Для просмотра сообщения Вы должны быть Участником форума. Для этого Вам необходимо Зарегистрироваться и пройти Тест.
[25.02.2025, 15:51]
#3
Для просмотра сообщения Вы должны быть Участником форума. Для этого Вам необходимо Зарегистрироваться и пройти Тест.
[25.02.2025, 16:02]
#4
Для просмотра сообщения Вы должны быть Участником форума. Для этого Вам необходимо Зарегистрироваться и пройти Тест.
[25.02.2025, 16:04]
#5
Для просмотра сообщения Вы должны быть Участником форума. Для этого Вам необходимо Зарегистрироваться и пройти Тест.
[26.06.2026, 11:52]


[ Новые сообщения на форуме ]

Форма входа
Логин:
Пароль:

Полная версия страницы

конфиденциальность | условия

⇧
⇩