|
Мои познания в ремонте данного вида техники: Любитель Наличие схемы: no
Состав аппарата. Марка и модель - SAMSUNG-LA22A450C1 Шасси (если известно) - Процесор - Модуль обработки сигнала (Main) - Блок питания (PSU) - LCD матрица - Прочее (T-CON, инвертор...) - Текст сообщения: Hello dear colleagues, in this LCD, the power light was blinking and then completely turned off. The CPU temperature and some of the components were normal. I disconnected the power socket to the mains. The backlight did not turn on. I checked the inverter part and replaced the inverter and power capacitors. It did not work. I programmed my wiper. Finally, after a lot of checking and troubleshooting, I found the fault in the main board. I removed the metal CPU shield. In this part, next to the AC RAM, there are three 100 micro 16 capacitors. The problem was fixed by replacing these three capacitors. The CD turned on.
Скачать файл можно после регистрации регистрация | вход
|